2006 American Strat with case- MINT!

joeybsyc

• Members

This is a 2006 Fender USA American Series Stratocaster. MINT CONDITION with the 60th Anniversary headstock medallion, bone stock and never messed with. Plays great, feels great, sounds great. Aside from the protective plastic being recently removed from the pickguard it's practically new. No flaws that I can see... and a beautiful deep gloss black finish with parchment factory plastic. Still has the stickers on the neckplate. Never left my home since I bought it. The case was upgraded to a new 2009 Fender hardshell with TSA locks. (cost me 159.00+ tax alone but is an amazing case and a BIG improvement over the older cases!) Includes the case candy, manuals, warranty card, hang tags, etc. As nice as a new one, for about 350.00 less!

Sorry the pics suck, but I needed to get them up ASAP, as I just bought something with money I don't really have... and need to sell quickly. (GAS is a bad thing!)

A new one costs 1200.00 at MF or GC, save yourself about 500 bucks on this one that is in new condition.

First $720.00 SHIPPED in the CONUS, includes the case and all paperwork. (add paypal 3%, unless you do it as a "personal" payment.) No trades please.

:thu:

auctions006.jpg

auctions013.jpg

auctions015.jpg

auctions004.jpg

auctions009.jpg

auctions010.jpg

auctions008.jpg

auctions011.jpg

auctions012.jpg

Archived