2008 ESP Horizon NTII - See-Thru Blue - with Upgrades

mhenson42

• Members

2008 ESP Horizon NTII - See-Thru Blue - with Upgrades

Price: SOLD

PM or e-mail: mhenson42 AT satx.rr.com

Excellent condition with very little use - no discernable dings/scratches. Includes custom ESP hard shell case.

Professionally installed upgrades on this guitar:

Pick-ups: Motor City Pick-Ups Afwayu in the bridge/ stock Seymour Ducan '59 in neck (SD logo cleanly removed).

Electronics: RS Guitarworks SuperPots volume and push/pull tone potentiometers and the RS Guitarworks Modern GuitarCap tone capacitor. The RS Guitarworks SuperPot is made with tolerances that are twice as tight as the normal CTS 500k pots.

Note: In the stock form, this guitar has the push/pull for coil splitting on the volume pot. I had it changed to the tone pot. The volume/tone controls are still in the same locations though.

Click Here for References: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?p=23649420

BlueHorizon.jpg

ESPBodyF.jpg

ESPBodyB.jpg

ESPHS-F.jpg

ESPHS-B.jpg

• Members

WTF, dude!!! I just bought another NT-II yesterday!
:facepalm:

Can you DI your Afwayu in the bridge? I wanna see how it sounds with my rig.

So is Twin Jet any better than the blue rev or just a lot of internet hype?

I know - I saw your ad for the red one on RT. I'm still keeping my see-thru black one. Seeing that you just bought one made me go :facepalm: and make me get off my butt to list this one. I've been thinking about selling it for awhile now. Just too lazy to list it. Unless the buyer of this guitar wants it (in which case, I'll buy another), I'm keeping the Afwayu to put in my PRS standard. I have a Hell Baby in there now, but I think I like the Afwayu better.

I just sold the Twin Jet today actually. I recently got a Baron K88 that I like alot more and it cost alot less $. The Twin Jet is the best Uber yet though. Way better than the Rev. Blue.

Archived