Lindy Fralin P-92 pickups (Mint in boxes)

ESSG

• Members

$165 Shipped....not interested in trades.

Lindy Fralin P-92 handwound pickups with black covers. These are humbuckers in size and shape, and they are quiet, but the sound is pure single coil. Set of 2 in black with adjustable pole pieces. Neck is 8000 turns, measuring near 7k, bridge is 9000 turns, measuring just shy of 8k. Mint condition in original packaging, full length 2 conductors leads w/ground. These pickups look like the old Fender "wide range" pickups used in the 70's Telecaster Customs but sound closer to a P-90...clear but fat tone. I bought these to put in a PRS I was going to do some mods on but then decided to sell the guitar as is, so as much as I really like these pickups I need the $$ more at the moment. New from Fralin with the black covers (a $12 apiece option) these would run you $300. Snag these practically new for much less!

4260964697_530b329b60_m.jpg

4261718890_992ee354cf_m.jpg

4260964429_03d6db6902_m.jpg

4261719680_be43d051b0_m.jpg

• Members

Would you be willing to part with just the neck pickup?

Hi, I'd really prefer to keep them together as a set. I've had lots of interest in the full set...lots of PMs but no replies. Lots of talkers...no takers. :poke:

• Members

Well I'm not tire kicking. If you want to sell the neck pup by itself you have a buyer right here.

They just sold as a set to a local buyer. I had them advertised on Craigslist as well. Thanks though.

Archived