OT: SPAM: Okay, you win...one last time...$150!! Antares ATR-1a

• Members

Plus packing and shipping from my favorite pro place, Mail Boxes, Etc. Probably around $20 depending on where you live. If you live in Los Angeles, I'll meet you at your local Starbucks with it and save you the P & S.

I am determined to sell this item here on my beloved KSS rather than eBay, so take advantage, someone! This price is unbelievable. Dropped from $180 which was already stupid cheap. I just want a quick sale to add to my fund for a new preamp...

If no one buys it now, I will just keep it. Maybe that was meant to be...I have AutoTune 4 Native Plug In now, so I don't need the hardware version anymore, but perhaps I'll still use it if I ever perform again (I have a voice like a freight train derailing into a mountain of custard). But if someone wants to take it off my hands for this ultra-bargain amount, please PM me.

Please forgive this third OT SPAM post. It will be my last one. I have been here on KSS a long time and this ATR1a and the BR-8 (which sold) are the first (and probably last) things I've ever sold here. :)

• Members

Originally posted by myteeGTi

this place doesnt want to buy anything
:(

there have been a lot of
spam
posts (im guilty
;)
) and I dont think anyone has sold anything...

bastids!
:mad:

Well, over the last two years or so I have noticed some sales...mostly on collectible synths, not recording equipment tho.

But thanks for the post and I hope someone buys your stuff too! :)

• Members

Originally posted by urbanscallywag

Honestly. And there are good deals too.

Bump for the man.

I thank you sincerely. :)

Now, if this thread eventually sinks, I promise I will NOT bump it again. Maybe I'll get into that "Cher" effect if nothing else. :D

But if you want or need an ATR1-A for your performances, this is a good buy.

• Members

Originally posted by myteeGTi

this place doesnt want to buy anything
:(

there have been a lot of
spam
posts (im guilty
;)
) and I dont think anyone has sold anything...

I replied to someone selling something in their sig, and they never responded back. I guess some people don't want to sell....

• Members

Originally posted by Lefty Geek

I replied to someone selling something in their sig, and they never responded back. I guess some people don't want to sell....

Sometimes people's PM boxes get full, and you have to "try back at another time". :)

• Members

Originally posted by Birdienumnum

But if you want or need an ATR1-A for your performances, this is a good buy.

Unfortunately I'm no performer, but the price is hard to pass up.

It would give me an excuse for a long drive (from San Diego) and a trip to Starbucks. ;)

Ah, well, when money is tight...

• Members

Originally posted by Birdienumnum

Sometimes people's PM boxes get full, and you have to "try back at another time".
:)

But when a PM box is full,the sender receives an error.

I am looking for a small (2-3 octave) analog-type synth like a K-Station or Moog.

• Members

Originally posted by urbanscallywag

Unfortunately I'm no performer, but the price is hard to pass up.

It would give me an excuse for a long drive (from San Diego) and a trip to Starbucks.
;)

Ah, well, when money is tight...

Tell ya what guys. packing and shipping is free. That's $150 straight.

I don't know how to be straight! :o

Of course you wouldn't know shipping is free unless you were reading this, lucky you.

Oh my! By making this desperate offer, I have bumped myself again, and I promised not to!

BAD BIRDIE! BAD!

I would spank myself but I'd like that too much. :o

I think my meds have worn off. :o

Degenerating into chaos...

Ok...I promise not to post again...unless of course someone posts a message that is so interesting that I will compulsively answer it! Oh God, will this thread ever sink into oblivion? Shoot me now...randomity.

garycolemanmarycareycandidates.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by new_voodoo2

i had a hard time selling my atr last year, i think that the appearance of the easier to use software has really devalued them.

that said, i sold mine for about 240$, so someone is saving almost 100$
:eek:
:eek:
:D

Actually, the AutoTune software plug in appeared first.

The ATR1 and 1a modules were very popular when they first appeared, and you really can see rows of them in racks for Britney and other performers.

But, I do think they are getting less popular as more and more pros wean themselves off some of their hardware. They are beginning to trust laptops to control live performances as computers become more powerful and reliable. :)

• Members

Originally posted by ExplodingBoy

Please check your PM

birdienumnum is selling that antaras dealie, not I. You sent me the PM in stead of birdie...

unless you want a nord lead 2!? ;)

clear your mailbox, I tried to send you a reply but that was a no go.

Archived