ESP/ ltd Viper 400 EMGs and Grover tuners

CFHtyler84

• Members

Sold. ESP/ltd Viper 400 in Olympic White, Set neck construction, Active EMG 81/85 Pick ups, Mahogany body and neck, with Bound rosewood fretboard,Earvanna compenated nut, Super comfortable extra jumbo frets with abalone flag inlays, has volume tone and 3 way pickup selector, set up with 9's and is unbelivably fast, smooth, and easy to play. Stay in tune fantastic with the grover tuners, and sounds amazing with the EMGs. $350 I'm now considering trades. I picked up another PRS, so i don't really need to sell it anymore. I'm interested to see what comes in trade wise. I may end up keeping it becuase it plays flawlessly, looks good, and sounds great for the money you can't really get a better rock/metal guitar so i may just keep it for my alternate tuning guitar. Feel free to offer, the worst i can say is no intrest.

viper4.jpg

viper3.jpg

viper1.jpg

viper6.jpg

• Members

Thank you for the offer but i am really trying to get cash, to help finance a PRS custom 24 i am attempting to buy. I sold my gibson SG, I believe i've got my US Fender strat sold. Im just really letting everything go in an attempt to pick up that Custom 24. Thank you for the interest though

• Members

i saw this one on CL

man if that headstock was black id be all over it. ive never been into the white body and white HS look.

Free bump

That's funny you say that, I'm the opposite. I preffer the white body white headstock myself. It is an amazing guitar for the money out plays the SGs ive owned ( owned 4 ) set neck, inlays, neck binding and inlays with Grover tuners and EMGs for the money you can't beat it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived