FS: 99' Ibanez Universe - Minty

Lution

• Members

For Sale: 99' Ibanez Universe UV777BK - In Excellent to Near Mint condition. I'm the second owner of this Universe. The original owner labeled it a case-queen and it is still in the same shape. Never gigged. Always stayed in my studio. Not a single ding or scratch on it. I have upgraded the pickguard with a black white black pickguard from Jeannie pickguards. I also will include the original mirror pickguard in good condition. As the pictures will show, there is little to no fretwear. Tons of meat left. Like the guitar has never been played.

There is very minor markings from the pick on the pickguard and also minor bits on the back side from being worn. Typical on a black high gloss finish, but I want to be honest as I can. Again, there are no dings and no belt rash. There is a bit of use wear on the tremolo bar itself. The usual deal here. It has been fitted with a floyd rose trem-stopper that I used for down-tuning the B and also really helps immensely when changing strings. This should come standard with all Flyd Rose type tremolos. Ibanez crushed red velvet UV case is included. It is in good shape. There is some minor damage to one side of the case. It looks like the previous owner's cat or something scratched at one side of the case under his bed.

This is a superior example of the first new Universes. Good black framing around the pyramid inlay on the body. The neck to me feels miles faster than the J-Craft 5-piece necks in the later models. I am only selling this because I'm shifting focus to a different way to get my low notes. Going to try a hardtail 6 string or perhaps a baritone.

SOLD

Archived