FS - '97 Squier Pro Tone Strat - Blonde

Cheeseflavor

• Members

Got this in a trade a few weeks back. I cleaned it up, set it up and restrung it. Played a few times, but because I have a couple of Fender Strats, it's just not getting any play time. It's a wonderful guitar, and it deserves to be played. I'd prefer cash on this one because I'm trying to clear out some room :)

It's a '97 and for a 13+ year old guitar is in very good to excellent condition. It has some flaws, the most notable shown in the pics below. There's a small dent on the side of the fret board between the nut and first fret, but it's not detectable when playing. There's also a small neck pocket crack. This doesn't affect playing at all, it's just there, and I'm making any interested aware of it :)

It looks, plays and sounds great.

se3zsw.jpg

kf0hlj.jpg

29vhth0.jpg

2qt8m11.jpg

2qbwxfp.jpg

10hlz7t.jpg

It comes with the hardshell case I got it with. It's a basic, no-name case that, if you're not a smoker, you will notice that a smoker owned it once upon a time I'm not a smoker, so I noticed it right away. But the case provides protection and is likely as old as the guitar.

For cash, based on condition and what they're going for on eBay when you can find them, I'd say that $325 plus shipping is fair.

Steve

Archived