3 Ibanez shredders and a Tech 21 Trademark 300 head

uberthrall

• Members

Ok, so I'm downsizing my collection in order to raise funds for a possible move from this shithole they call Massachusetts.:mad: I have three nice oldschool Ibby shredders and really nice Tech 21 Trademark 300 head with the footswitch.

First up is a MINT 91' RG-550 that has as professionally scalloped as you'll ever see. This one also has EVO's in the bridge and neck and a Fasttrack in the middle. It also has the really hard to find Five Alarm Red finish. This one is in tremendous shape and I also have the OHSC. I'm looking for $750 or best offer for it.

espscalloped550007.jpg

espscalloped550008-1.jpg

espscalloped550013.jpg

Next up is a nice 94' RG-550LTD. I got this one from Standing8count awhile back, and it has a couple of gacks on the back, but is in otherwise good shape. This one here is another pretty rare model as well. I'm looking for $500 shipped for it, and I also have a case too.

550LTD003.jpg

550LTD002.jpg

550LTD006.jpg

The last Ibby is one I got from Shredhead74 a few months ago. Some of you might remember there was some controversy about this one. Some folks thought the graphic was a reproduction.....not done by Ibanez. That didn't really matter to me at all. If it is a copy it's a really fucking good one. This graphic is called "Ice World". It plays and sounds really good and I have a case for it as well. I'm looking for $500 or best offer.

IceWorldEBMM005.jpg

IceWorldEBMM001.jpg

Last up.....for now, is a really great amp head. This one's a Tech 21 Trademark 300. I'd be using this all the time, and not even be thinking of moving it were it not for the fact I got a Mesa Mark IV. In fact I haven't played it since I got the Mesa 4 or 5 months ago, but it's such a great amp I really didn't feel like moving it. This thing has 3 channels with 3 modes in each. Basically a Fender/Marshall/Mesa type deal. This one has a sansamp DI built right in as well as dual FX loops. This one works with line level FX exclusively. Also according to everything I've read, it's neither tube nor solid state, but rather it's an analog amp. What the difference is, I don't know, but I do know it's a killer amp that can do just about everything you'd want. It sounds great through my Mesa 4x12. This one went for well over a grand, but I'm only looking for $575 shipped and insured. In fact all the prices are shipped and insured.

Tech21002-1.jpg

In closing I should add that I don't take Paypal, as I just hate them with a passion, but a USPS money order will work just fine. I can also be reached at rbeattie282@comcast.net.

• Members

Dream Shredders! Jeeze i should have put more money on that Canada US Gold game maybe i could afford these
;)
haha

Thanks man, and congratulations on your win. I had to work, but I was listening to it on the road. Great game.......:thu:

• Members

is the five alarm 550 still available or did it get snagged?

Had alot of PM's about the 5 alarm red one. That one is indeed going out tomorrow to charv712. All the others are still available though.

Also, I just had a really crappy time today trying to cash a Moneygram money order for another deal I did.:mad: I'm gonna have to limit the money order options to USPS money orders only. Sorry for being picky, but after doing some research on them I'd strongly suggest everybody to steer WAY clear of them. This company has a really bad reputation that from what I can see, is richly deserved.:facepalm:

Archived