Trade Bait-guitars-amp-Cash I WANT: Gibson Les Paul Custom

Macelind

• Members

Title states what I'm looking for. Some combination of these items for a Gibson Les Paul Custom plus I have cash I can add if needed. Cash is gone gone gone

What I have for trade are a nearly new Parker Fly Deluxe, fully LOADED Mesa Boogie MarkIII+ with four button voodooman footswitch, and a Japanese flametop Epiphone Les Paul.

The Mesa Boogie MarkIII+ I got from MRAAJR in exchange for my PRS. It is fully loaded no stripe with graphic EQ, reverb, presence, and simul-class. It also has the rhythm 2 mod and the IIC+ mod that were performed in 2006 at the Boogie factory. I called the factory and confirmed this. I bought a combo cab and have been looking for the right speaker for it but I plan on shipping it out in it's head shell in excellent condition. $1200 or $1300 trade

I will get some pics up after work tonight. MarkIII+ is gone

The Parker is six months old. It has been sitting in it's case for the past three months and is in near perfect condition. There is not a scratch on it. I payed $2800 for the discontinued heather gray color just six months ago. I would like $1800 cash or $2000 in trade. Here is the gallery for the Parker. Parker is traded. 3-3-10

The Epiphone was made at the Fujigen plant in 1999 on the same line using the same parts that were used for Orville Les Pauls. It has Highorder pickups, RS switch kit, long neck tenon, tobacco sunburst two piece flame maple top and two piece solid mahogany back. Has a few dings here and there but no breaks or repairs. It comes with a nice TKL case. $750 cash or $850 trade

Here is the gallery for the Epiphone.http://s344.photobucket.com/albums/p345/macelind/Misc/

IMG_0038-1.jpg

Archived