FS - PRS SE Singlecut - MINT

Cheeseflavor

• Members

I have a PRS SE Singlecut, tobacco sumburst with a very nice flamed maple top for sale. This guitar is literally 4 months old and doesn't have a mark on it. The only reason I'm selling is to fund a purchase for other passion, cycling, so I need cash only on this one.

It's completely stock, except for straplocks which I will include with the guitar. It comes with a PRS Gig Bag that has never left the house. It too, is mint condition. On a couple of the pictures (especially the back), you can see what looks like the finish is rough - it's not - it's a reflection from the textured ceiling in the house. The guitar is perfect. It still has the protective plastic on the control cavity cover.

I'm asking $450 paypal'd and shipped. I understand completely if you need references. I've got perfect feedback as a seller and buyer on eBay, and of course would encourage a phone call to answer any questions.

6391847_bigthumb.jpg 6391848_bigthumb.jpg 6391849_bigthumb.jpg 6391850_bigthumb.jpg 6391851_bigthumb.jpg 6391853_bigthumb.jpg 6391854_bigthumb.jpg

Steve

Archived