FS - Minty Squier CV 50s Telecaster

Cheeseflavor

• Members

Up for sale is my like new CV 50s Telecaster. Not mark on it. Completely stock except for the addition of a set of stainless steel tele style compensated saddles from RS Guitarworks (the guitar is pictured with the stock saddles). I love the sound they give - bright and louder than brass, and intonation is spot on. I will also include the stock saddles and a set of straplocks. No case for this one, but it will come very carefully packed, insured and in the original shipping container.

Most of you know about these guitars already. The body is pine, like the original Teles and HEAVY. I'd say, it's right around 8 lbs without weighing it. The pups are very, very good replicas of the nocaster pups - the bridge is loud, with plenty of bottom and Tele spank and twang.

I'd like to get $300 paypal'd and shipped for this one. This is also going to fund my cycling habit, so cash is king :) References available on request, and of course, I encourage anyone with questions to call me also.

Steve

6391918_bigthumb.jpg 6391919_bigthumb.jpg 6391920_bigthumb.jpg 6391921_bigthumb.jpg 6391922_bigthumb.jpg

Archived