FS: ESP Eclipse II Vintage Black

gh0st

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

heres the pm he sent me! LOL:

From the douche.

Read this:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...2562169&page=2

I am not going to buy a possible problem guitar or one that someone has tried to fix who admittedly does not know how to set up a guitar. Before discovering the above post I made one offer, he declined. I made a second he did not respond to until after I purchased a cab. I acquired more funds, made another offer, then found his post, then withdrew my offer. I am very familiar with the Eclipse or I would not want to buy one. It was not knowing he had so much trouble with the action that changed my interested on the one he is selling. You might edit or your post newbie.

HA HA HA HA, anyone with half a brain who read first couple posts would know that it is/was a simple setup issue and there's nothing wrong with this guitar in anyway, just as he said above. my next question if you made him an offer why did you go and spend the money on a cab? WHOS THE NEWB now? lol and he confirmed it himself that hes a douche! this is too good to let alone, sorry for screwin around in your thread man but people piss me off.

• Members

heres the pm he sent me! LOL:

From the douche.

Read this:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...2562169&page=2

I am not going to buy a possible problem guitar or one that someone has tried to fix who admittedly does not know how to set up a guitar. Before discovering the above post I made one offer, he declined. I made a second he did not respond to until after I purchased a cab. I acquired more funds, made another offer, then found his post, then withdrew my offer. I am very familiar with the Eclipse or I would not want to buy one. It was not knowing he had so much trouble with the action that changed my interested on the one he is selling. You might edit or your post newbie.

HA HA HA HA, anyone with half a brain who read first couple posts would know that it is/was a simple setup issue and there's nothing wrong with this guitar in anyway, just as he said above. my next question if you made him an offer why did you go and spend the money on a cab? WHOS THE NEWB now? lol and he confirmed it himself that hes a douche! this is too good to let alone, sorry for screwin around in your thread man but people piss me off.

Huh?

Link fail :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

So what was in the link?

Just some guy trying to be a dickhead and prevent me from selling my guitar. I'm not sure what his deal is. The mods deleted his posts because he was being a dick :thu:

• Members

Just some guy trying to be a dickhead and prevent me from selling my guitar. I'm not sure what his deal is. The mods deleted his posts because he was being a dick
:thu:

It's and age old tale.

Sweet guitar. If it doesn't sell anytime soon (but for your sake I hope it does), I may have a chance to snatch it up.

• Members

i asked if your price was firm or negotiable ...all you had to do was say firm ignoring an interested buyer won't get you anywhere . ...i'm still interested ...

Yeah, I offered to trade an American Standard Strat and got zero response...was even willing to add cash. Nice guy, great communication :facepalm: Could be why your guitar is still unsold after 2 months?? :thu:

• Members

Yeah, I offered to trade an American Standard Strat and got zero response...was even willing to add cash. Nice guy, great communication
:facepalm:
Could be why your guitar is still unsold after 2 months??
:thu:

I'm looking at all of my PM's from March 19th until today. I see nothing from you. I also stated in my old thread I was NOT taking trades. Sorry!

• Members

i asked if your price was firm or negotiable ...all you had to do was say firm ignoring an interested buyer won't get you anywhere . ...i'm still interested ...

Not really, here is exactly what you said:

"is your price negotiable at all ? i know its a decent price but if you nudge a lil i may buy it ?"

You were trying to get me lower on the price of an already great deal. The reason my guitar hasn't sold is because people keep low balling me.

I'm going to keep it, mods can close this thread. Thanks.

• Members

"

You were trying to get me lower on the price of an already great deal. The reason my guitar hasn't sold is because
people keep low balling me.

Thre's nothing wrong with what he sent you, you're kinda being a {censored} about it. Just an outside observation. If you're firm and no trades, then state firm and no trades. Even still, ignoring people instead of a polite firm/no trades reply is dickish. Its a buyer's market and lower offers always come in. If you don't like them, just say no thanks.

• Members

thanks tattooed carrot ...he is a dick...ghost , you should remove space ace in your avatar and replace it w/ a pic of justin bieber ....i think it would better suit your attitude

Archived