FS: 2001 Fender MIJ Iron Maiden Strat w/FLoyd Rose

jrsnake

• Members

Selling a hard to find, 2001 Iron Maiden Fender Strat in an easy 9+ condition. Sorry for the bad pictures, trying to take good pictures of a black guitar with mirror pickguard is almost an effort in futility for me.

Guitar has only been lightly played, there is a very small indent on the headstock between the E and B string, a few hairlines and pick stratches on the body and pickguard but this thing is very clean and impressive. The fretboard does not have any lacquer chipping, worn through areas or staining and the frets are in great shape. There are no value limiting issues that haven't been factored in to the the price or omitted from my description.

The playability and setup is superb. I love the sound of maple fretboard Strats but just prefer full sized humbuckers. The pickups on this are a good attempt to get the humbucker sound out of a single coil position but doesn't quite make it all the way.

A few pics here, the full specs and a better stock photo can be found below. Includes Gator hardshell case, trem bar, hex wrenches and case key. Price $1,150 shipped firm, no trades please. I'm reputable and honest, you will have no problems in dealing with me.

Please email at jtr1@tds.net for the fastest response to inquiries.

Detailed specs and stock photo here: http://www.rockexplorer.com/ElecGuitar/Fender/IronMaiden.html

DSCN9938.jpg

DSCN9940.jpg

Archived