FS/FT Schecter S-1 Blackjack w/ OHSC

FiresideVanity

• Members

Hello all. :wave:

I'm looking to sell my Schecter S-1 Blackjack for $225 PayPalled and shipped to the Continental US. It sounds great and plays very well.

It has been upgraded with an Earvana Compensated Nut (installed by a local guitar store) and I have swapped the JB in the bridge for a GFS Vintage '59 - Black Nickel. I'll swap the JB back in if you'd like me to.

It has a couple of cracks in the finish in the cutaways; I'll post a picture of them tomorrow. They are superficial and don't affect the playability, tone, or stability at all.

Thanks for looking. :thu:

Here's the description from Zzounds:

Description

New from Schecter is the BlackJack Collection. All Black Jack models are armed with the classic Seymour Duncan JB and '59 pickup configuration, which can be 'tapped' via a push/pull tone control or a 5-way Mega Switch. Additional features include a rock maple neck set into an arched mahogany body, a rosewood fretboard, with black pearl dot position markers, high-quality Grover tuning machines, and a TonePros locking Tune-O-Matic bridge. The Black Jacks all have a very cool gloss black finish and black chrome hardware.

Technical Info

Construction: Set Neck w/ Ultra Access

Body: Mahogany

Neck: Maple

Fretboard: Rosewood

Fretboard Radius: 16"

Frets: 22 Jumbo

Scale: 25 1/2 in.

Inlays: Black Pearl Dots

Bridge: TonePros w/ Thru Body

Binding: Multi-Ply Creme

Tuners: Grover

Hardware: Black Chrome

Pickups: Seymour Duncan JB (SH-4) and '59 (SH-1N)

Electronics: Vol / Vol / Tone (Push-Pull Coil Tap) / 3-Position Pickup Selector

Finishes: Gloss Black

P1010693.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived