FS: 2001 Tokai Love Rock LP

Vintage55

• Members

SOLD

Didn't think I'd sell this one...

The year in thread title is incorrect...this is a 2002 model.

2002 MIJ Tokai Love Rock in LIKE NEW condition, with no fret-wear, dings, scratches or wear of any kind. Has Gotoh PAF's on-board. Totally stock, with no changes made by original owner or myself to electronics, tuners, etc.

Comes with slightly used Gibson LP case. The combo lock on the case is not functional, though.

The neck profile is somewhere between a 60's and 50's Gibson LP profile. Action is SUPER low with no buzzing or fretting-out. Sounds and plays great. This is the best LP I've owned or played, but it just has to go to help pay the bills. As you can see, it has a super chocolate/root beer flamed top. I believe this is either an LS80 or LS85, based on configuration and year of manufacture.

$950, shipped to anywhere in the US.

_MG_0354.jpg

_MG_0355.jpg

_MG_0361.jpg

_MG_0364.jpg

PICT0098.jpg

PICT0097.jpg

PICT0096.jpg

• Members

I was informed that this is actually a 2002 model. I didn't check the serial number and just went with what the dealer had told me, when I purchased it used.

Sorry about the error for anyone who has been interested in the guitar.

• Members

I was informed that this is actually a 2002 model. I didn't check the serial number and just went with what the dealer had told me, when I purchased it used.

Sorry about the error for anyone who has been interested in the guitar.

That would of been me that relayed it was a 2002. Very nice looking axe by the way. I am considering this one myself even though I was not looking for an axe.:facepalm:

Archived