Jackson Matt Tuck Signature w/ OHSC

dmguitarist99

• Members

Hello All, I'm looking to sell my Jackson to fund a JP6, I'm just doing a bit of a genre switch. This is in excellent condition, only one small ding on the lower body length, it doesn't go through to the wood and you can't see it when you play it. Chances are you know the specs on this if you're looking at it so I won't go into detail. The case has a few scrapes but hey, that's what a case is for.

I'm asking $900 + Shipping. I'd like to keep this CONUSA as well. If you have any other questions please ask me.

Thanks

d64eb101.jpg

7f01a483.jpg

52a65f5b.jpg

044deae8.jpg

b59c5d0f.jpg

• Members

You might want to clear your name on ss.org before you go selling on other forums. Especially considering that someone is gonna call you out in a less pleasant manner than I am.

Not being accusing, just trying to avoid a possible {censored}storm.

• Members

Just because you have a picture of the guitar and that note doesn't mean anything other than the fact that you actually own it.

If you can explain yourself, that's another story.

Why, in this thread: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1265811

...were you trying to trade a guitar to yourself? You've claimed to have both of those guitars at the same time. You also told me that the RR1 wasn't playable, and that your tech said it had a warped neck. You only told me that after I told you that I wouldn't ship the guitar I was trading for it until after I got a tracking number from you. THEN, after that, other people (friends of mine) told me you were offering them the same RR1.

• Members

That was the dude that owned the Blue RR1 before I got it from him, I've since sold it locally, because I can't deal with the shape, which is why I'm trying to sell this one.

I simply didn't need the Eclipse when I was talking to you about it.

• Members

I was also talking to you about getting that Matt Tuck at the SAME exact time as I was talking to you about getting the RR1. In fact, I was talking about trading the Matt Tuck TO YOU for the RR1, and you just forgot to mention that you already had the Matt Tuck and that you were the same person in both situations? Ridiculous.

Also, lying is lying, and you're admitting to lying about the neck being warped on the RR1, which is almost beside the point, but still.

• Members

I'm afraid not, the guitar is mine, so stop crowding my posts. I'm done {censored}ing with a guy who has nothing better to do than play Mr InternetEnforcer. If you don't believe me that's fine, it's no skin off my sack. If anyone is interested in the guitar, please PM me.

• Members

If anyone wants proof that what I'm saying is true, just ask. I'm not too far from just posting it out here in the open.

I don't doubt the guitar is yours. Hell, its real easy for somebody to own something, get payment from somebody a few states away for said item, and just keep the item and the cash.

You can call me names if you'd like, but I've been ripped off before, and I do a lot of trading here and on other sites and I won't allow scammers to ruin a good thing if I can help it.

• Members

Damn after reading all that, i dont think i feel safe making a deal with this guy. And i dont think i will.

2nd. I've done quite a bit of trading with Bozz, and he's nothing but an upstanding and trustworthy guy. I'm more inclined to believe him under the circumstances versus someone who seems to have a bit of a reputation.

Nice guitar tho. If you really want to sell it, just sell it locally if you're no having any luck on forums.

• Members

Adam could you please stay out of this? I've spoken with Mike over emails and he's taken my side, I've got a new username on there anyways.

Also, this is a total lie. I just talked to Mike and you never talked to him, nor would ANY mod let an accused scammer rejoin the site for any reason. You were banned because we flagged you for scamming and you're being flagged here right now.

• Members

I just looked at your sig, and I remember mrp5150 over there being from Greensburg, PA. Not sure if its near, or around Mt. Pleasant, but I tried to put 2 and 2 together.

This time, I came up with 5.

Im 'soulfly38' over there. I do Shanes graphic stuff.

Archived