Ibanez RG custom graphic Pamelina

charv712

• Members

Hey everybody, I am putting up for sale my beloved 1988 Custom Graphic by Pamelina RG. The frets are in awesome condition, with no fret buzz or issues whatsoever. Action is very nice as well. This is a bridge humbucker/volume knob only guitar. The edge tremolo is also in awesome condition and holds tune wonderfully(as they always do) There are some paint spots missing, and tiny scratches that I took pictures of as best I could. There are no nut crack issues or anything like that. The neck is smooth and fast, plays awesome. The neckplate is numbered 800225 which is a low in the production number. This may have been precursor to the USA custom graphic line, or a graphic that wasn't put into production......I have no confirmation of this, it is just a rather rare setup....anyways.....Price is $800 or I am looking to trade for a Jackson soloist(SL1 HSS) or soloist professional, or a partial trade towards the guitar. I accept paypal as payment, or USPS money order. Please ask any questions you have. Thank you guys!!

http://s660.photobucket.com/albums/uu321/charv712/Ibanez%20Pamelina/

Archived