BC Rich Assassin Classic DLX - FS/FT

SrDeMaFp

• Members

BC Rich Assassin Classic DLX - Awesome guitar, but I have too many guitars and I'm a bit too low on the ducats! The specs on this is crazy (ebony board, Grovers, jumbo frets, Tonepros bridge, etc.) and the neck is great for shredding. BC Rich has stepped it up on their imports the past few years and they are KILLER! This guitar is also discontinued (for some crazy reason). The only thing that has changed from the original guitar is the pickups have been swapped out for some double black Duncans (Jazz n - JB b).

If you know me, you know I'm all about full disclosure. I don't like surprises and don't think you would either. The only issue that I know of is that the bridge's black plating has rubbed away a bit on the bass side from palm muting. I also found a ding on the headstock (I know, my camera sucks) but, it's a small white mark on the black binding towards the natural colored side. The other white marks are just the flash. I'll also set the guitar up with your strings of choice and tuning just LMK. This also includes the OHSC.

Here are the specs...

Construction: neck-through

Body wood: nato (eastern mahogany)

Body top: quilted maple veneer with ebony stringers

Body thickness: 40mm

Top style: flat with arm taper

Body binding: black

Headstock style: small traditional 6 to a side

Headstock color: quilted maple veneer

Headstock binding: black one ply

Tuners: grover rotomatic mini

Neck wood: maple

Back of neck: glossy natural

Neck binding: black one ply

Neck profile: thin

Neck thickness at fret 1: 19mm

Neck thickness at fret 12: 21mm

Neck radius: 430mm - 16.9" - shredder's dream!

Fretboard: ebony

Inlay: none

Frets: 24 jumbo 2.7mm

Factory strings: 9

Archived