FS/FT 2000 RG550 Black w/HSC

Wolfbane20

• Members

I have a gorgeous 2000 RG550 thats in very very good condition. There are only a couple tiny indentations in the finish and a chip in the upper inside of the back. It has a dimarzio in the bridge but the middle and neck pickups are original. Has the wizard AANJ with babinga stripe. Frets are great and the neck is straight. TRADE IN PROGRESS I will also entertain trades. Currently looking for Schecter Solo 6 custom or classic, Dean Deceiver or LTD EC 1000. basically Hardtail single cut type guitars with good pickups.

Check out the pics

• Members

I believe it to be a 2000 Fujigen made guitar. I will clarify and post when I get home from work just to make sure. Im also lowering the price a little to 450 shipped or possible trades as well. Might be willing to trade it for a low money shredder plus cash depending on the guitar. I like Heartfield talons, certain Yamah RGXs, Charvel Models with just a humbucker at the bridge and some of the old fernandes superstrats too. Shoot me a pm and maybe its something that will catch my eye:thu:

Archived