"Jackson" Reverse S-Head Shredder

kickaxeguitars1

• Members

$1000 firm NO trades

This is a "jackson" Reverse S-Head Strat.

The spces are:

Warmoth AAAAA Bookmatched quilt top on alder body. The back of the body is painted in a candy green metallic back and features angled neck pocket for all access to the upper register. Single humbucker, Single push/pull volume for coil tap and an old, key-hole saddle V-Trem. The vol. knob and V-Trem were pulled from an old Pre Pro body but I updated the brass block with a newer custom unit for even more sustain.

The pickup is a Dimarzio Dual Sound ( a Super Distortion with 4 conductor wiring) that i pulled out of a 1978 Mighty Mite Strat. An AMAZING sounding pickup!

The neck is an employee project (YES, A Charvel/Jackson employee-Pre Fender) neck which features the old Mike Eldred G-1 neck profile. YES, this is the thinnest of the San Dimas Charvel strat head profiles you will find, Damn near Wizard 1 thin! However this neck has a 1 5/8 nut. There is more history about these particular necks here:http://www.usacharvels.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18977 The fretboard is rosewood and the frets are medium jumbo if I remember correctly. The back of the neck is a sick piece of flame maple.

100_4716.jpg100_4717.jpg100_2613.jpg100_4714.jpg100_2615.jpg100_4715.jpg

Archived