Reverend Club King HB

Darylb23

• Members

$550 shipped. It normally cost me about $40 to ship using FedEx so you are looking at just over $500 for a great guitar.

Hard to find Reverend Club King HB in the even harder to find Blueburst finish. The Club King HB has been discontinued and is much sought after.

This is a beautiful guitar. The color goes from ocean blue to an almost turquoise depending on the lighting. The pictures tend to show it a little bluer than I see it. The guitar is in excellent condition and plays like butter. It does have a scratch in the finish near the strap button. Obviously it doesnt affect playability or tone and is in a location where no one will notice plus the strap hides it. Otherwise, it is pretty minty. This guitar is just plain cool.

Dual humbuckers and semihollow design for plenty of spank and acoustic richness with added clarity and percussive qualities of the 25-1/2" scale maple neck. Wilkinson locking tuners. Reverends are known for having fantastic necks and this guitar is no exception. Great feel. Great tone. Great guitar. Reverends come with the much talked about "bass contour knob" and it is a great feature. Used in conjunction with the tone knob, it allows for almost unlimited tones. This is a very versatile guitar. Great sparkly highs and thick growl. The cool factor is off the charts.

Let me know if you have questions.

211.jpg

198.jpg

209.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

Archived