FS: Gibson Les Paul Classic - What a Beauty!

mister_peabody

• Members

I have for sale a 2000 Gibson Les Paul Classic in a honeyburst finish with a beautiful figured top. With the exception of some very minor belt buckle wear, this guitar is like new. The Les Paul Classic is a modeled after the 60's Les Paul and has a slimmer, tapered 60's neck.

It comes with the original case (with shroud), which is also like new. It also comes with the original pickguard (which was never installed). Of course, with this beautiful top, I'm not sure why you'd want to cover it up with a pickguard.

I purchased this from the original owner (who babied it), and it has not left my house since I bought it.

I'm afraid I'm not interested in any trades at this time. I have my eye on an Alembic bass, and the LP needs to go to fund that purchase. Of course if you happen to have an Alembic Exploiter lying around you'd be willing to trade....then we can talk.

Price is $1450 shipped to the lower 48. I accept PayPal or a USPS Money Order...

If you have any questions, or would like some additional pics, feel free to send me a PM or shoot me an e-mail to peabody59@hotmail.com.

You will not find a nicer Les Paul at this price.

IMG_1853-1.jpg

Archived