FS/FT: Ibanez Prestige RG2550E MIJ

PurpleTeabag

• Members

Is the guitar still up for offer? Is it really not possible not to ship overseas? I'm willing to pay cash

Yes the guitar is still for sale. Unfortunately I can not ship overseas. It's to much trouble for me. Shipping prices are outrageous. If you could find a middle man that would ship to you that would work. For example me ship to them and they ship to you. But I'm not familiar with overseas shipping and don't feel comfortable with it. Sorry

• Members

Yes the guitar is still for sale. Unfortunately I can not ship overseas. It's to much trouble for me. Shipping prices are outrageous. If you could find a middle man that would ship to you that would work. For example me ship to them and they ship to you. But I'm not familiar with overseas shipping and don't feel comfortable with it. Sorry

its easy... pack it up and take to your favorite shipper give them the address and they can give you a shipping total.... i have shipped oversea a few times....

• Members

It's not super thin, is it? If it has a thickness of 19mm or better, that should be fine.

From what I've found it's a bit thinner than the Wizard II but alot more comfortable and faster. The edges are more rolled. I'm not sure of the exact differences. This is the only ibanez I have ever owned so I can't compare it to anything. It's comfortable to me and I'm used to a more round neck. I'll try to find out the exact thickness though and let you know b

• 1 month later...

Archived