FS/FT patring out Ibanez RG 7620 Lo-Pro Edge 7, Dimarzio Crunch lab 7!!!

ricky_lee

• Members

Bought this a couple months ago and have not gotten around to doing anything with it. The neck and hardware were very clean, but the body had 5 layers of terrible spray paint on it It was like someone did not really play it, they just painted it a lot. Started to strip the body to refin, but have lost interest in the project. The guitar set up, played and sounded fantastically when I got it.

If you would like to make me an offer on the whole works I can give you a good deal. This would make a great project for someone (mabey an over the winter father/son project!!!) as the 7620 is a very high end Ibanez 7 string. A step above the current production 1570.

Selling primarily to finance a new Carvin so if you have a Carvin with a Floyd Rose or Kahler and locking nut let me know... I am taking trade and cash offers on the following. Also see my RG 565 for sale.

Ibanez 7620 body. I will have the finish stripped in a day or two. Will be ready for sanding and finish.

Ibanez Lo-Pro Edge 7 with minimal plating wear.

Ibanez RG 7620 neck with light fret wear.

Ibanez 7 string tuner set. clean

Ibanez 7 string locking nut. Has the large lock for the center three strings, but missing 2 smaller outer locks. Same as standard Ibanez Edge stringlocks.

Dimarzio Crunch Lab 7 black. barely used.

Duncan Designed Jazz 7 black. used. Great sounding pickup.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived