FS/FT: Fender USA Std. Stratocaster w/ Serious Mods!

Katana

• Members

Got a 2007 American Standard Stratocaster in Butterscotch Blonde here. There's not much on this bad boy that is stock, but that's not a bad thing in this case.

Mods Include:

-Huge Brass Sustain Block

-Stainless Steel 6100 frets (AMAZING FRETJOB!)

-Sperzel Locking Tuners

-Dimarzio Virtual Solo/HS3/YJM pickups

-Dimarzio 500k pots

-Floyd Upgrades Trem Setter (just in case you dig hardtail)

That's around $800 in upgrades give or take a few.

This guitar sounds huge for a strat and the harmonics are crazy. Thanks to the refret, it plays more fluidly than you could ever imagine. This thing plays much easier than any other strat, whether your just chording or shredding up a storm. This thing is the strat from hell.

The guitar has no dents or dings. The only flaw is a small discoloration in the wood grain under the finish. Not really noticeable unless you know where it is. Never the less I pictured it.

So why am I trying to trade/sell it? It has nothing to do with the guitar itself so much as it does with me. While the guitar sounds great, I'm partial towards humbuckers. I'm also more a fan of ToM bridges rather than vintage trem styles. I got it as a standard, off-the-shelf strat and the mods were really just me playing with it I suppose. I liked it a lot more afterwards but still hasn't really become a member of the family so I felt I should pass her on to someone who will really appreciate her.

Comes with OHSC and all case candy. I have the original block and tuners which I'll throw in. I also have a Dimarzio Super Distortion S pickup incase you're into H-S-S guitars. I'm only throwing it in cause with this thing gone I got no need for it.

Make me an offer, be it trade or cash. Trade-wise, really only looking for Les Pauls (+/- cash) in similar condition, but I'll listen to anything.

Things I like:

Gibson

Tokai

Jackson USA

ESP (not LTD)

SDC10058.jpg

SDC10061.jpg

SDC10064.jpg

SDC10067.jpg

SDC10065.jpg

SDC10071.jpg

Archived