FS/FT Ibanez RG 2570 Vital Silver

ricky_lee

• Members

PRICE DROP!!!!! $550!!!!!!

Have an RG 2570 in Vital Silver. First year production with matching headstock. This was the only year they were made like this. All other years featured a plain black headstock. Chrome hardware including Edge Pro trem!!! Nice strait neck and super low action with no buzz. Moderate fretwear. I think that most players would agree that the stock IBZ/Dimarzio pickups in these were a bit anemic so they were upgraded to a Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Fender USA Dh1 humbucker in the neck. The guitar sounds wey better. The bridge pickup screams and has more low end than the Dimarzio and the neck pickup is fat and smooth. There are a few misc dings around the edges with one chip on the back and a few spots where the finish is worn through. This is pretty typical on these as the textured silver finish is fairly thin. From the front the guitar is very presentable and looks rather stunning, but I will let the pics do the talking. This guitar is every bit as good sounding and playing as my JEM7. Includes OHSC and trem arm in excellent condition. Missing the rear cover, but I may have one that fits.

Pics:

http://s803.photobucket.com/home/ricky_27/index

Asking $650/trade... Some cash can go +/- for the right deal.

Looking for a good LP style guitar: Dean EVO or Icon (Czech made) Peavey USA Odyssey, Edwards, Burny, Greco, Epiphone Elite or even a beater Gibson ect...

Charvel/Jackson/other hot rod strat guitars

Ibanez Satriani

???Tube combo or heads???

Line 6 POD XT Live or Pro

Misc high end effects

Archived