FS/FT '07 Gibson R8 w/OHSC and COA

Cheeseflavor

• Members

For sale or trade - 2007 Gibson R8 in washed cherry. Overall in great condition except a good case of worming. I bought this guitar from a fellow member who did not disclose this fact to me, so I'm disclosing it now :thumb:

I'm just not bonding with it. I love the '58 neck, but the weight of the guitar is too much for my gradually deteriorating, aging spine :) On my scale, it's right around 9lbs, maybe an ounce or two under.

It has a couple of scuffs in the lacquer that could be easily rubbed out and there isn't a mark on it that goes through the finish to the wood front or back. The front and sides of the guitar look great. It has some light fret wear (in the "cowboy chord" positions, but it's got years left on it. It's completely stock as far as I can tell, and none of the solder joints have been disturbed. It has a BB1 in the neck and BB2 in the bridge. Comes with OHSC, case candy and COA.

For trades, I'm pretty open, but I'd look at another (lighter) LP, MIJ LPs. a PRS Singlecut (245s preferred, but I wouldn't exclude a 250), nothing with trems please, and no shredders.

I'd like to get out of it what I have in it, which is $2100. Paypal only, but add 3% if you want to go with the non-gift route (believe me, I understand).

2007_R8-01.jpg

2007_R8-02.jpg

2007_R8-03.jpg

2007_R8_back-01.jpg

2007_R8_back-02.jpg

contrl_cav-01.jpg

neckpocket-01.jpg

worming.jpg

I've got lots of references on agileguitarforum, MLP, HC, thegearpage and eBay and I'll be happy to answer any and all questions you might have, or if you want any particular pics of the guitar.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Archived