Fender Deluxe Powerhouse Strat and Madison Divinity

Timmott

• Members

Hey guys I'm looking to trade my Deluxe Powerhouse Strat and my Madison Divinity Tube Head for a nice dual humbucker guitar. Both are in mint/very good condition. The Strat is candy apple red with maple fretboard and texas specials and comes with a deluxe Fender gigbag. The Madison comes with a footswitch and roadcase.

Heres a picture of the Strat, I need to get some better shots because this is from my camera phone:

strat1.jpg

I'll get a shot of the Madison up as well. The guitar needs a new pickguard because it's warped near the upper horn and the amp needs new tubes. Tradewise I'm looking for Gibson/Edwards or PRS style guitar. I'm interested in LTD 1000 series guitars as well.

• Members

Would you be interested in a PRS SE SOAPBAR II in excellent condition not a scratch on it..With or with out case depending on what you have...Possibility of some cash added depending on the value of your guitar..This is a great sounding and playing guitar and i'm not in a rush to get rid of it but i play and collect Strat and the is where my true interest are..The picture ive posted doesn't do the guitar justice but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.

Picture081.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived