FS: 2007 Les Paul Custom Silverburst. Excellent Condition.

BAZGUITARMAN

• Members

I have a 2007 Gibson "Custom Shop" Les Paul Custom Silverburst for sale. This is a bad ass guitar. The only reason it is going is to fund a piece of equipment for my new business.

As said above this is one of the newer "Custom Shop" Customs. Included in the sale are the original COA, the matching "Custom" marked HSC, a very nice and wide Levys leather strap with Schaller straplocks installed and a set of new Duncan pups. A JB and a '59 taken out of a USA Jackson. I scored these in a trade over on HCAF. The pups are in like new condition. The guitar will ship in the original Gibson box.

The guitar itself is in nearly mint condition. I would rate it easily as excellent condition. The front of the guitar is spotless. No scratches at all. Just light swirlies around the toggle switch and volume knobs. All would easily buff out. All hardware and appointments are in perfect shape. There is no noticeable fret wear at all.

There is a small patch of button rash on the back. Not buckle rash. Just light scuffing from a button. I can't get it to show up in pics. No scratches through the finish. Like I said, the guitar is in excellent condition with no issues at all. I have pics upon request. And will take any specific pic requests.

I'm asking $2,500.00 plus shipping, firm. If you pay by paypal I ask that you cover the 3% or do it as a personal transfer to avoid the charge. I will also accept personal checks or money orders from members in good standing. Although I will wait to ship until after the funds clear.

I havn't been active on HC for a couple of years but have done probably 50 deals with HC and R-T members. Including buying, selling and trading. I have had 100% positive feedback. Many of the old timers can vouch for me. Please contact me via email with requests or offers (bzgtrmn@aol.com).

I am also considering partial trades. I am looking for a minty ESP Eclipse in see through black cherry or see through black. I would allow $1,000.00 for either of these in the right condition. I am only interested in this model. No LTD's.

Thanks,

Eric Baz

100_1669.jpg

100_1670.jpg

Archived