Fender MIJ Jazzmaster w/Duncan Antiquities and more!

billy budapest

• Members

This is a 1994 Fender Jazzmaster in Candy Apple Red with matching headstock. It was made in Japan at Fuji-Gen.

The guitar has been given every desirable and recommended improvement, including:

- Completely new wiring and upgraded pots and switches.

- A Fender Mustang bridge to eliminate buzzing and string slippage.

- A pair of Seymour Duncan Antiquity pickups.

- A neck shim for improved string-break and neck angle.

Everything has already been done for you!!

The guitar is in overall excellent condition. The frets are excellent. It has one very small ding on its face and two tiny lacquer chips on the back of the neck. Its playability is outstanding and its visual impact is stunning.

The guitar comes with a vintage-style (original?) Fender hard case.

IMG_3450.jpgIMG_3478.jpgIMG_3476.jpg

More pics here: http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii65/williambudapest/Fender%20Jazzmater%20MIJ%20%201994/

Sold!

Thanks for looking!

• Members

Any trades or sale only?

Normally I'd be open to suggestion, but in this case the only reason that I'm selling this guitar is in order to fund something rare and special that I've been searching out for a while. Having tweaked it until it's exactly right, the last thing I really want to do is let it go!

So no trades at the moment.

• Members

funding a secret purchase, eh? I have one. I've been using it as a cutting board in my kitchen for years, if only you'd ask - free bump for a REALLY nice Jazzmaster.

Sadly, Colombian cartels only take cash - although you'd think they'd have a need for cutting boards!

Thanks for noticing!

Archived