FS/FT: Ibanez JEM 7VWH for Randall MTS RM100, Rm50, RM4, ect

ricky_lee

• Members

Ibanez JEM 7VWH in excellent condition. 2000 year model with Lo-Pro Edge trem and Ebony Fretboard. The neck on the guitar is extremely unique in that it is a solid piece of flame maple. This is not a standard feature or option, but the 1 in 10,000 amazing piece of wood that gets used in the production line. There is minor fretwear and a couple of tiny finish chips are the edge of the body as well as light plating wear on the trem. The knobs have been changed out with Q-Parts gold/pearl inlay knobs, but the original knobs are in the case. Has a Dimarzio ClipLoc strap installed. I do not have the original strap buttons. Case is a pink lined JEM case. Case is solid with a nice interior and all working latches. There are some scrapes on the outside of the case. There was an allen wrench holder on the back of the headstock when I got the guitar. When I removed it, part of the serial number came up with it. You can still see the outline of the complete serial number.

For detailed pics check here: http://s803.photobucket.com/home/ricky_27/index

I am looking at getting a Randall RM100 head, RM50 combo or RM4 rack so would consider trades for thoes units.

100_1796.jpg

100_1767.jpg

100_1768.jpg

Archived