Sonar automation data dilemma

Trillian

• Members

OK, here's one for Sonar tech heads out there. I tried posting this on the Sonar forum but didn't get jack squat.

My question is; how can you locate and edit automation data for the master fader in the console in Sonar 1.3.1 ?

The help files talk about opening a 'clip pane' for automation data on a track but obviously there is no track for the master or bus faders on the console.

Currently there is a snapshot recorded on the master fader that I cannot erase no matter what I do (by trying to re-record a snapshot or fader move etc.) so I need to get to the actual data to alter it or erase it. (I just want to erase it completely I don't want the master fader to be automated at all.)

Many Thanks,

Sheryl

• Members

Originally posted by Artur Meinild

Maybe you should also try the HC recording or software forum, although I guess someone will eventually answer here...

Nah, the point is to see if KSS will come through where the actual Sonar forum failed. Plus I think there is a fair amount of crossover between those who use things like Sonar and those who play/programme their music on a keyboard.

Surely someone knows where Cakewalk hides that automation data ?

-Sheryl

P.S. Hi AK !

Archived