FS: Agile AL-2000 Cherry Sunburst Flame

acefreely

• Members

For sale is an Agile AL-2000 cherry sunburst flame model. I bought this guitar new from Rondo in 2005. It's in perfect shape, if there's anything wrong with it I can't see it. It plays and sounds great, it's a tremendous value really. This guitar is in like new condition, with no fret wear or cosmetic damage. Here are the specs from Rondo Music:

# Real Flame Maple top and single cutaway solid Mahogany arch top body

# High quality wax potted ceramic humbucker pickups for improved sound

# Full body and neck binding

# Set-in Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard and trapezodial inlays

# 22 Jumbo 2.7mm frets and a 13.7" (350mm) radius neck for fast play

# Grover Die Cast tuners

# Two volume & two tone controls and a 3-way pickup selector switch help you find your sound

# Stop-Bar tailpiece transfers string vibration to the body of the guitar and produces superior sustain

# Cherry Sunburst Flame finish

# Made in Korea

# Width of the neck at the nut: 1 5/8"; at the 22st fret: 2 3/16"

# Neck Taper is 21.5 mm at the 1st fret and 23.5 mm at the 12th fret

# Thickness of neck at the first fret approx 11/16"

# Overall length, including the strap button: 40"; Scale length: 24.7"

# Bridge pole spacing is 3", and the Tail piece pole spacing is 3 1/4"

# Width at the widest point: 13"

# Body thickness 2" at edge

# Actual Weight is only 10 lbs

# Ceramic pickup specifications: Magnet : Ceramic D.C Ohm(K) : Neck - 7.60 Bridge - 8.40 Inductance : Neck - 4.66 Bridge - 5.20

Here is a pic from Rondo Music; I'll update with pics of the actual guitar when I get a chance:

al2000csbf1a.jpg

al2000csbf2.jpg

I am selling it because I just don't play it. I haven't played it for more than a chord or two in 4 years really. When I got it in 2005 I played it exclusively for a couple of months and then I started playing another guitar and it's basically hung in my basement ever since.

Everything is stock, except for strings. I set it up with Diadario 10s years back and haven't changed it since. The guitar comes with a case, just like this one:

gsc200lpblack1.jpg

The price is $200 shipped to the lower 48 states. Shipping anywhere else will cost a little more.

Thanks for looking!

Archived