FS: Mason Tele (partscaster)... one SERIOUS hot rod of a Tele

ten56gibby

• Members

SOLD

Assembled, wired, and setup by one of the renowned builders that frequents Harmony Central (atrox). EVERYTHING is top of the line.

My 3 Masons are the best playing of all my guitars but I'm slimming down the arsenal so the Mason I play the least is going. I've only had it a year and while I do play the fool out of my guitars, this one is in fantastic shape.

$500 shipped in the Fender case to the lower 48.

• BG Pickups H90 neck pickup

• Seymour Duncan Lil '59 bridge

• full GraphTech kit (saddles, string tree, hand slotted nut)

• LP positioned pickup switch

• control plate is master volume, bridge tone, killswitch

• LP style jack plate

• Kluson split shaft tuners

• Warmoth standard thin profile, compound radius neck w heel side truss adjustment

• stamped Fender bridge

• string-thru body came from a Nashville Tele so you can drop in a number of configurations

incase.jpg

bodyfront.jpg

back.jpg

headstock.jpg

action.jpg

caseclosed.jpg

• Members

Just thinning to collection so that all is left is guitars that are (a) completely unique of anything else in the arsenal (b) one of my dream guitars or © a guitar that I'll want to gig with regularly. And honestly, I've got the bases that this guitar covers covered already.

But that means, someone is getting a serious hookup when/if they buy this thing. And in for a serious surprise at how well this thing plays. Plus, it's got $700 in parts ALONE.

Also, while I'm bumping here, I would be willing to trade this for another good tube amp. Preferably small - like a Tiny Terror or something, so I can go stereo with my rig without taking up a whole lot of room.

Vids of the guitar:

[video=youtube;l-Ru4AR-AdY]

Archived