Warmoth Baritone Neck FS

SrDeMaFp

• Members

The only issue with this neck is a hole in the headstock where it was accidentally drilled through to install the truss rod cover (by the previous, dumb-ass owner :lmao:). Otherwise, she's mint. Here are the specs...

Maple neck, Warmoth 3x3 headstock

Jet black ebony fingerboard .25" (6.35mm) thick

Double expanding truss rod

Nut Width - 1-11/16" (42.85mm)

Standard Thin Back Contour

Cream phenolic face dots

10"-16" compound radius fretboard

28 5/8" Scale, 24 frets

Stainless Steel 6115 frets

Drilled for Sperzel locking tuners (25/64" hole)

The frets have also been dressed. Warmoth does not do this so, the hard work is already done for you. The neck also has some bonus flame/birdseye figuring.

I'm looking for $125 shipped (Cont. US)

I'll update with better pics when I get a chance. Probably some time tonight/tomorrow. PM me with any questions, etc.

DSCF0242.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

Guitar body and fat cat not included. :lol:

• Members

More info from Warmoth...

So adding this neck to a strat body 25.5" scale, you essentially convert it into a baritone just adding the neck with no bridge repositioning?

Yes. The idea here is that the conversion neck will bolt onto any standard tele/strat (I say that because of their neck pocket dimensions. As you can see I had it bolted on to a Warmoth LP body) and scale out to 28 5/8". Warmoth has done all the math so a standard bridge will compensate just fine with the new longer, baritone neck. It's really pretty ingenious. Here's more info from Warmoth...

Conversion necks are another Warmoth innovation in guitar customization. We have been making conversion necks for years and the concept is to change the scale of the guitar without modifying the body. This is not a totally new concept, the early Mustang guitars could be had with either 22.5" or 24" scale necks; the same body would accept either neck without modification. Our initial objective was to offer the traditional Gibson scale length of 24

Archived