'85 Gibson Les Paul Studio with case and extra goodies!

gherb

• Members

Hi all,

Looking to part with my non-offset Les Paul studio. I'm aching for a Jazzmaster in the worst way, and this is one that I can part with seeing that I have other guitars that do humbuckers for me.

This guitar is in WICKED shape for being 26 years old. From what I understand this is a very early Studio, I think they started making them in '84 from what I could find online. The guitar as some very minor dings in it, but has been pampered for its whole life. I got it from the original owner and he said he played a couple small tours with it, but it has been a closet queen for the past 15 years. The guitar has the original shotgun style case. It also has a '57 Classic Plus pickup swapped into the bridge. The original pickup is included if you want to swap it back to original spec. This also includes the springs and screws if you want to put it back in. The '57 Classic Pickup by itself goes from around $100 on ebay by itself.

Ran the serial number in a gibson webpage and says the guitar was made on October 25, 1985 and was production number 9 that day in good old Nashville.

The guitar is just sick sounding and plays great.

I'm asking $1099 for it by PP gift + shipping.

I'm looking for jazzmasters in trade if you are into trading, the price is mildly negotiable.

DSC_2173.jpg

DSC_2180.jpg

DSC_2166.jpg

DSC_2175.jpg

DSC_2176.jpg

DSC_2181.jpg

DSC_2174.jpg

DSC_2168.jpg

DSC_2169.jpg

DSC_2170.jpg

Archived