OT: Everyone MUST see this

• Members

HOGGAGUGA!

Welcome to City Wok...20 ways to wok your dog

Seriously though, I did see that on the Daily Show last night...the first time someone jumped over the great wall with a skateboard. Jon Stewart raised an interesting point....if only the Monguls had skateboards :D

• Members

Hmm...I don't know much about skateboarding, but that didn't look terribly difficult. Doing the trick looks harder than just clearing the jump, if you have a bigass ramp like that. Although, whoever arranged that deserves props, setting up an event like that and building a huge ramp and stuff...

• Members

I'm not much of a skateboarder either, but figure nothing is holding you to that board. You have to get down that rap at pretty damn fast speeds, make the jump OVER THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA, land, and THEN do the trick, all with incredibly stability on a piece of wood with 4 wheels...

That's impressive enough for me...

• Members

Originally posted by Fear My Potato

I did see that on the Daily Show last night...the first time someone jumped over the great wall with a skateboard. Jon Stewart raised an interesting point....if only the Monguls had skateboards
:D

Yeah, I saw that too. :D

The Daily Show rulez. :cool:

dB

• Members

Originally posted by hyperstationjr

I'm not much of a skateboarder either, but figure nothing is holding you to that board. You have to get down that rap at pretty damn fast speeds, make the jump OVER THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA, land, and THEN do the trick, all with incredibly stability on a piece of wood with 4 wheels...

That's impressive enough for me...

I'm not saying I could do it, but as skate videos go, it was pretty boring. They built the ramp up so big that there wan't too much to span.

Archived