I've got $200 for your beater/project

The_Dali

• Members

Hi everyone... I have a Gibson pickup that needs a home! What better use of money and resources than to buikld a guitar around a pickup, right?

With that said, I have around $200 for a project/beater guitar. Looking for a relic/beater/project in decent playable shape (or will be with a little work). I don't want anything I have to paint or apply a finish. Hey, even nice guitars will be considered!

Needs to have the ability for a humbucker at the bridge. Would love a Floyd-equipped guitar, but would be happy to consider anything witha humbucker and six strings.

Let me know what you have!

• Members

I have an RG470 that I broke down for paint and never finished. I will let it go for $175 shipped. The only thing it doesn't it have is the electronics. The body doesn't have much clear coat, but looks awesome. The neck is in mint condition.

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0709.jpg

• Members

"Michael Jackson":lol:

Make me an offer.

Basically an early 90s jackson with aftermarket parts

Floyd has graphtech saddles, Old dimarzios out of a 78 les paul, brand new kahler locking nut....new pots etc....everything works fine. I have more guitars than stands and cases at this point and it's getting annoying to walk around the house.

• Members

Ive got a 1982-83 squier bullet H2, made in japan. this thing is sweet and it plays just as well as an american made fender, and im not even remotely exaggerating. you're gonna need a tele-style three way switch and some pickguard screws. aside from that this thing is awesome.

id sell it for 200, and i live in western mass, so i could just meet up with you instead of shipping it. you wouldnt have to wait!

i can add photos later, or just message me, my computer is acting up right now. ill do it later!

• Members

"Michael Jackson":lol:

Make me an offer.

Basically an early 90s jackson with aftermarket parts

Floyd has graphtech saddles, Old dimarzios out of a 78 les paul, brand new kahler locking nut....new pots etc....everything works fine. I have more guitars than stands and cases at this point and it's getting annoying to walk around the house.

Somewhat interested. Is the Floyd licensed?

• Members

Somewhat interested. Is the Floyd licensed?

it's a Floyd Rose II and the saddles have been replaced with these saddles

Basically I bought this thing off my friend for about 300 bucks, because he really needed the money. Then I added the dimarzios to it. It could use a setup though. I barely finished getting it to work and then bought 4 other guitars so this thing has just been sitting in the corner.

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Nuts,_saddles/Electric_guitar_saddles/String_Saver_Classics_Saddles_for_Floyd_Rose.html

Archived