FT: HEAVILY relic'd, seafoam green, "ROCK" tele - Indianapolis

dminner

• Members

Yeah I am primarily interested in trades...mainly because I find it hard to price something like this, but also because I like trading.

I can try to come up with a cash price though.

Thanks...PM me please, as well as posting here. You do some nice work!

• Members

Not sure the status of the local trade anymore....

So bump for more trade offers.

If any locals are interested I will sell for $800.

If you'd consider shipping to Alabama, I'll take it for $800 + Paypal fees and shipping.

• Members

I have never shipped a guitar...if I was to do it, do I need a hardcase? If not, does anyone have a link or anything that shows the appropriate way to package a guitar?

Get insurance... and maybe you'd be better off getting the buyer to pay for a hardshell case...other wise if it breaks, you're out of a guitar..

• Members

I wouldn't think that was a terribly fragile guitar- just unbolt the neck, pad it up good and put the whole thing in a decent box - shouldn't be a big deal, or that expensive. Definitely insure the hell out of it though- if youre really worried, use UPS's pack and ship service-my guys here at least pack like no other-

• Members

hey man. that sounds like a deal. i was joking and just wish i could have found a way to get it. i want a tele with that same setup. the finish was just icing on the cake.

Archived