FS/FT Ibanez RG7321 (with upgrades; US Only)

mercutioburns

• Members

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez 7321

Modifications (if any): a few. see below.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Ibanez hardshell case included.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Hawaii

Contact Info (No Phone #s) pm

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): transactions on here, ultimate-guitar and harmony-central (both as mercutioburns).

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $380 shipped or trade

Pictures:

Mods and such:

-Seymour Duncan Distortion Bridge

-Tone pot unsoldered but still in guitar. can be resoldered and will come with the removed knob.

-Aftermarket knobs and the white pickguard.

-Schecter Strap buttons (switched it out from my Schecter Loomis)

-Pickup switch plastic cap is gone (lost it during a show. even with my constant switching at shows, it's still rock solid.)

-Ibanez Hardcase with keys (have to find em first)

-Generic Locking Tuners (relatively stable, though the A tuning peg is pretty stiff.

No rush to sell this, just hate to see it lounging around the house with no use. It comes with an Ibanez hardcase. This has been retired since I got my Loomis. It has been set up for low action with minimal buzz.

The guitar is in player's condition. These pics are when I first got it. It has been gigged with, but never abused. There aren't any serious dents or scratches. It just has the normal wear of a player's guitar. I can take more pictures upon request.

If you want, I can clean the frets and oil the fretboard before shipping. It will be shipped USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation (or Signature Confirmation if you prefer) and Insurance.

Trades:

I'm willing to add cash if the trade is right.

As for trades, I don't know. Just keeping that option open. Wouldn't mind a PS3 with some games or a USB audio interface that DOES NOT CRASH with Windows 7 64-bit and is not Line 6.

For guitar related stuff, I am a sucker for bright white guitars (think ESP LTD EC-1000, though I would love that white Septor Elite on rondo right now) without trems.

For tube amps, any hi-gain heads.

As for effects, a Digitech GSP1101 or Rocktron Prophesy (I or II) would be sweet.

Just shoot me an offer you think is fair and the worst I can say is no thanks.

RG7321case.jpg

RG7321.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

new cab and power amp on the way means this needs to go!

Though I am still considering trades. I have a pod xt live to sweeten the deal! Comes with USB, power cord.

Looking for power conditioners, 4u rack cases, Digitech 1101, Rocktron Prophesy I or II, and any sexy guitars (6 or 7 string, hard tail only).

Will sell 7321 and POD XT Live together for $540 shipped or trade if the deal is right.

Archived