FS/FT: PRS Paul Reed Smith McCarty Rosewood Birds, 10-top, teal black

broknstuff

• Members

SOLD

PRS Paul Reed Smith McCarty Rosewood Birds, 10-top, teal black

More pictures here: http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh48/Diego526/Guitars%20-%20past%20and%20present/PRS%20McCarty%20Rosewood%20teal%20black/

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

There are a ton more pictures in that photo album linked on top, but I you can only put 4 up here. The rosewood is even darker and richer in person, the indoor/overcast shots help show that better. No chips, scratches, dents, etc and frets are in excellent shape.

I just listed it for sale locally on craigslist, but figured I'd put it up here since I now have a shipping box I can use, and see if i can get some good trade bait out here or a sale. I'm in north central florida, but I'll probably be driving down to south florida for 4th of july weekend, so if you live somewhere on the way we can meet up too.

It comes with the PRS adjustable bridge, since the original owner is an authorized buzz feiten retrofitter and swears by it so he installed it (It looks just like the original nut to me? I just tune up regularly, too lazy to program the tuner and it already sounds great to my ears).

Possible trade interest +/- cash (if PRS guitar, looking for birds, and probably in blue matteo or red cherry, and stop tail):

-Sound Sculpture Switchblade GL with smart insert

-Egnater M4 dual channel preamp, unloaded

-Eventide Space pedal

-PRS singlecut hollowbody standard - any color/condition

Possible trade:

-PRS singlecut in blue matteo (or maybe black cherry)

-Egnater 2x12 tourmaster extension cabinet.

If you are interested I also have a sound sculpture switchblade 8b with smart insert, a T.C. nova delay, T.c. Nova reverb, and line 6 verbzilla for sale as well.

SOLD

Archived