New Orange AD30 head and 2x12 Black Pearl cab for your Gibson Les Paul Traditional

yngwee

• Members

I have an Orange AD30 head in brand new condition and a Genz-Benz 2x12 cab loaded with Celestion G12T75's. I'm interested in Trading for a new condition Gibson Les Paul Traditional standard (not Traditional pro). Please no modified guitars and no fret wear.

The head is litterally brand new which I got yesterday, and the cab is in perfect condition. There is a tiny pinch in the tolex of the Orange cab where the guy who loaded it onto the dolly set it against one of the screws that was sticking out. It's of no consequence really but I mention it in the spirit of full disclosure. The only reason I'm trading it is because I had store credit which I had to use on the limited merchandise in the store, so I got the best thing they had in the whole store.

The Genz-Benz cab is in brand new condition with a brand new set of G12T75's. I just got a Marshall 1936 and swapped the Red Fangs out with the G12T75's because I needed a closed back cab. This cab is really high quality. It has an open back and a classy looking grey grill cloth in front. Look up the Black Pearl 2x12 cab and you'll find it. They don't sell them any more so you will be hard-pressed to find one in this condition used.

I'll take some pictures if there is enough trade interest. This is just kind of a feeler right now.

Archived