WTS Hamer Californian Deluxe

TSgtMatt

• Members

I'm looking to see if there is any interest in my 90's Hamer Californian Deluxe. She is a nice gloss black in overall great condition, save for one paint chip on a back corner. She features a pretty good sounding Duncan designed humbucker, a Duncan single coil (I had a spare lying around and replaced the DD that it came with), angled output jack similar to a Kamikaze, licensed FR double locking trem, 27 fret neck, bound fretboard, MOP boomerang inlays and she will ship in a TKL hardshell case. She plays great and stays in tune and I've had no issues at all with her. She is MIK but don't let that fool you...she is extremely well made and is worthy of the Hamer name. I'd like to get 500.00 shipped & PayPal'd but I will entertain offers.

P1012514.jpg

P1012516.jpg

P1012517.jpg

P1012518.jpg

P1012519.jpg

• Members

They are near identical in both feel & construction with the only differences being the US made had an option for an ebony board and the frets were highly polished...but that can be done yourself rather easily. This is an early import, not the "Hamer Slammer" crap that is out there now.

How does that neck compare to a USA Cali?

Archived