FS: Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe

chuckmehh

• Members

free bump for you chuckmehh just wanted to put my own word on this guitar

for the money you are getting the best bang for your buck. i owned a schecter hellraiser deluxe and the body is beautiful in person, the neck and frets were flawless!!! the neck wasnt razor thin but wasnt thick either perfectly balanced for hardrock or metal players. access to the higher frets were great as well. and this guitar sustains forever!

sorry im done now, i just really wish i never let mine go lol -__- GLWS!

• Members

free bump for you chuckmehh just wanted to put my own word on this guitar

for the money you are getting the best bang for your buck. i owned a schecter hellraiser deluxe and the body is beautiful in person, the neck and frets were flawless!!! the neck wasnt razor thin but wasnt thick either perfectly balanced for hardrock or metal players. access to the higher frets were great as well. and this guitar sustains forever!

sorry im done now, i just really wish i never let mine go lol -__- GLWS!

I couldn't agree more. To be honest, I bought it with intent to resell, but I've had it for about a week before I posted it here just because I liked playing it so much. It's an awesome guitar. I've had a C-1 Hellraiser in the past as well and I can't tell a damn difference between them to be honest, despite this one being much cheaper. Obviously, it's a bolt on neck, but you really can't tell a difference. It is a phenomenal guitar. Thanks for the bump as well :D

Archived