better2.jpg

better1.jpg

gib3.jpg

gib2.jpg

better3.jpg

case1-1.jpg

gibnut.jpg

gibserial.jpg

here we have , (what i believe , is a 2006 judging by the serial #) a gibson les paul 68 reissue custom. guitar is in fantastic shape. not hiding anything , there is a small group ( 3 or 4 ) pits on the back which i really tried to make show up. ( see up close pic of back near tone cavity plate) - guitar has been fitted (professionally) w/ a bone nut that looks stock. again, see pics. pick ups are stock and only had the pick up cover removed on rear pick up. i also threw in an extra gibson les paul custom STOCK rear pick up and top hat volume and tone controls. the case is in excellent shape as well. i photographed the only markings on the case that previous owner tried to touch up due to his cat messing w/ it. i am the 2nd owner and have only played this guitar a handful of times as it was bought as a back up to my white 2005 custom which the extra pick up came from. guitar will be shipped in the hardshell case and packed in a gibson box w/ the strings slackened. this guitar weighs 10lbs by my bathroom scale and has a slightly thinner neck than regular customs due to it being a 68 reissue. there is no "case candy" except a truss rod wrench which was all that was in there when i bought it. you can verify the serial # w/ gibson as well. frets show ZERO signs of play , wear , and or use. :thumbsup:

serial # 066158

price is $2495 shipped

SOLD!!

thanks!

Archived