Fender Thinline '69 Reissue Telecaster

jrcorp

• Members

I'm selling a '99-'00 MIM Thinline Reissue that I recently obtained through a deal with a friend. The guitar is in mostly good shape with the exception of some dings on the body due to the previous owner, mostly letting friends borrow it. :cop: The bridge pickup was replaced with a SD Hot Rails, the neck pickup is stock, and the pots were replaced with 250K's that have longer shafts (they're mounted with 3 washers each beneath the guard). All of this work was done before my friend had obtained the guitar, and seems solid. I set it up with a set of 10's the other day and cleaned it. There's little if any fret wear, and the intonation is the best I could do with the stock vintage-style bridge. The guitar plays and sounds great, just already have a Tele and a hollow-body and would rather get a '72 Thinline or try something else.

I'm looking to get $420 before shipping, Paypal gift preferred but I'll take the hit on fees. It'll come in the hardshell case pictured, I believe it's a Roadrunner. I would prefer a local sale, but I'm open to shipping.

Please feel free to make offers, cash preferred but open to trades. I don't see a lot of these for sale on the 'Bay so I don't have much to base my price on. Also, I realize the pictures are lousy - I took them with my phone and the flash but I'll take better shots as requested.

6595385081_2287efc9b7_b.jpg

6595385203_58c895a9f7_b.jpg

6595385303_c41b7abc82_b.jpg

6595385423_28841d2a4e_b.jpg

Thanks for looking! ;)

Archived