Yamaha RGX-A2 composite electric; 5 1/2-lbs.

Maxx61

• Members

A real lightweight and a pleasure to play. I own several of these and want to downsize a bit so this is joining other pieces of gear I am selling both online and locally. Five and one-half pounds, which puts it in Parker Fly range, albeit just a tad more in weight. VERY resonate. Essentially hollow-body construction (see video below). The P90's are a voiced a bit more aggressively than what you might expect. I'd say right on par with a PAF-style humbucker in the 8-12k range. This is the first edition (later versions had the more traditional tuner buttons). It seems to me over the years, that the cylinder tuner head models are a bit more desired (they work great) and remind me of the old LSR tuner machines found on the Jackson Roswell Rhoads.

c9099440.jpg

Here's a bit on the guitar.

[YOUTUBE]fp8rM3LvBc4&feature[/YOUTUBE]

9d8ad302.jpg

and photos of the actual instrument. As for condition, I'd rate it as excellent with only two VERY TINY signs of ownership, that being a small nick on the top right horn (see very last photo) and another tiny one on the right side of the body edge that is on the bottom part of the body (right side)...even smaller than the horn nick, truth be told. No face dings or dings on the rear of the body. All else looks good as new.

b851302c.jpg

The fingerboard was recently dressed since it was quite dry due to non-use and I took photos right after (which explains no strings).

36bdb14d.jpg

If you play seated a lot, or hell...even if you gig for 2-3 hrs, this guitar is a joy to play. It's so lightweight, you will pick up a Strat afterwards and instantly feel the difference in weight.

8350cf6b.jpg

The guitar can roar, it can quack...the pickups clean up nicely and overall, these are fantastic guitars which are highly underrated. String changes are a breeze with no tremolo and the battery life will not affect the sound of the instrument. It's only there for the knob lights.

dc6b5d15.jpg

Paypal is fine. These are averaging about $300 plus shipping used on eBay so I'll try it here for $305 shipped anywhere continental USA.

Ships in a gig bag and will be packed accordingly to ensure safe arrival.

Archived