FS: 2011 Gibson SG Standard w/ TONS of upgrades!!!

jonboy1974

• Members

ello all. I have a beautiful 2011 Gibson SG Standard for sale here. It is the Heritage Cherry finish and one of the last ones with a rosewood fretboard. The condition is awesome and she was hardly played at all. It also has quite a few upgrades performed to her. The following changes were made:

- Chrome EMG 85 humbuckers

- Tonepros locking bridge and tailpiece

- Sperzel locking tuners w/pearl buttons

- Chrome knobs

All of these upgrades should be completely reversible and I will also include all of the original parts in case you want to return it to stock. Please note that I do not have the pickups though. The ohsc is included and looks new. As stated before, this guitar is in beautiful condition and plays like butter. It is definitely one of the good ones. I am asking $1000 shipped and Paypal'd for it. That is a fair deal for everything it includes and the fact that it is nicer than almost any you would find hanging in GC right now. I might be interested in trades, but my trade value would be higher than my sale price, maybe in the $1200 range. Here is a link to all of my pics of her: http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn107/jondillow/Gibson%20SG/?start=all

IMG_2424.jpg

Archived