Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cutaway

buyyerown

• Members

Looking to unload my LP Special double cutaway. Its the cherry finish and comes with the Gibson gigbag. Has a little wear and straplocks installed. Plays and sounds fantastic.

Id like 800$ obo. Partial trades for pedals or a Reverend might work but feel free to make offers. Ill have better photos shortly

• Members

Look at how that obviously has a GLOSS FINISH. That makes it not a "faded" special DC. You know, the 90s ones with binding. As in, a different guitar.

when I first posted my question at 5:40, there were no pics. Those were added at 6:10. Based on the original post from buyyerown, my question was completely valid.

I appreciate you trying to be helpful, but next time mind your own business. Clearly you didn't know all of the details or pay attention to them, and nobody needs the assistance of an internet-know-it-all...you're just clogging up the web.

• Members

when I first posted my question at 5:40, there were no pics. Those were added at 6:10.
Based on the original post from buyyerown, my question was completely valid.

I appreciate you trying to be helpful, but next time mind your own business. Clearly you didn't know all of the details or pay attention to them, and nobody needs the assistance of an internet-know-it-all...you're just clogging up the web.

To which all I posted was, and I quote "no binding on that one". AFTER the pictures were posted. It was a simple "hey, clearing it up for you" that you felt you needed to keep firing back at. Not sure who's trying to be the know-it-all here as I haven't said one untrue thing in the entire thread. :idk:

You're the one who decided you needed to "enlighten" me by letting me know (as if I didn't know already) that there are bound LP special DCs. Pretty sure you've been on the defensive since post 1, Mister-know-it-all. :lol:

Although I'm sure the OP appreciates the free constant bumps.

• 1 month later...

Archived