Excellent vintage MIJ Strat - 1980s

jragan

• Members

The E series serial number places this Strat in the 1984-87 range (it is a "Made in Japan" model, not "Crafted in Japan"), and it has the typical superior workmanship of the 1980s MIJ Strats. An extremely smooth, comfortable neck which is on the slim side, and Fender-stamped saddles. All stock, with very minor signs of normal usage. Strong pickups that produce the great Strat "quack" in the 2 and 4 positions. No vibrato bar, but they are easy to acquire. Four-bolt neckplate.

$415 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.

Comes without a case, but will be packed carefully...I'm not able to do trades on this one.

It would be best to email me directly at jragan1@comcast.net

mijstrat.jpg

mijstrat2.jpg

• Members

Sold...thanks.

The E series serial number places this Strat in the 1984-87 range (it is a "Made in Japan" model, not "Crafted in Japan"), and it has the typical superior workmanship of the 1980s MIJ Strats. An extremely smooth, comfortable neck which is on the slim side, and Fender-stamped saddles. All stock, with very minor signs of normal usage. Strong pickups that produce the great Strat "quack" in the 2 and 4 positions. No vibrato bar, but they are easy to acquire. Four-bolt neckplate.

$415 shipped to anywhere in the continental USA.

Comes without a case, but will be packed carefully...I'm not able to do trades on this one.

It would be best to email me directly at
jragan1@comcast.net

mijstrat.jpg
mijstrat2.jpg

Archived